The following documents cover ESB.NET 7 features in more depth. They are available on this site under the downloads section.
- Keystroke ESB.NET Services - Tutorials - Scenario1
- Keystroke ESB.NET Services - Installation Guide
- Keystroke ESB.NET Services - Features - BSDL
- Keystroke ESB.NET Services - Developers Guide
Still WIP are the following
- Quick Tutorial of how to build, deploy and test services
- Step By Step Guide to Building Windows Workflow Services with ESB.NET
- Federated Service Domains Sample
In the pipeline...
~ 60+ MBytes of documentation to sanitize and publish, much of which may make it's way into a book.
Up & Coming BUILDS
- Graphical repreentation of execution and simulation results
- Cloud transports
- See TODO List for more details
Be sure to download xsd2code to get a great XSD to code generation development experience.
The Scenario 1 Tutorial shows the long way to generate and send a request. This is to aid understanding.
There is a simpler way to do it. It will be shown in the next release of the tutorial