This project is read-only.

Discussions under User Forum

No Users being created SQL

first post: TMUNYU wrote: I have run the instalation script with my IIS setupp and the SQLEx...

latest post: minas wrote: Hi, You'll need to just add the users into SQL Server manually. Pl...

cannot connect SQL Server

first post: sen wrote: i follow this steps http://keystrokeesbnet.codeplex.com/wikipage?t...

latest post: minas wrote: Hi Sen, Check the logger settings. Instrumentation and Logging Man...

develop a service question?

first post: zxpsky wrote: when i develop a service ,i meet the error :Error 1 The command "to...

latest post: minas wrote: Hi zxpsky , To get ESB.NET to expose the Hello service, do the foll...

Failure during Installation

first post: horatius wrote: The database scripts fail. But that's a known issue. Here's another...

latest post: minas wrote: Horatius,Thanks for this & sorry for the inconvenience.Patch has be...

Configured adaptor

first post: bmatchey wrote: Hi, I'm having trouble figuring out how to configure an adapter ...

latest post: bmatchey wrote: I got past the Server Application Unavailable error. It turns out ...

Runtime Error: Management Console online

first post: patti wrote: Hi, bevor installing the esb, i would like to try out the manage...

latest post: minas wrote: Hi Patti, Thanks for that. The URL was changed after an upgrade. ...

Admin login error - ESB.NET 6.2.1.0_x64

first post: satishkbg wrote: Hi, After installation, i first had issues with the management c...

latest post: minas wrote: Hi Satish, I suspect you're clicking on the Login page directly. ...

Problem Getting to ESB Management Console

first post: Krypto77 wrote: Hello, First time user and just started to use this product. I...

latest post: MINAS wrote: Great! RE: http://localhost/ESB/Test/CoreInternetTransportAdaptor...

Problems running test

first post: rupurt wrote: Hi there guys I am new to ESB.NET and i am having trouble setting i...

latest post: MINAS wrote: :)

Interoperability?

first post: mrozik wrote: I'm looking for ESB bus based on MS products - but I'm new to ESB.N...

latest post: MINAS wrote: Hi Mrozik, When it comes to Web Services, there's no issue in con...