This project is read-only.

Discussions under Project Management Forum

No Users being created SQL

first post: TMUNYU wrote: I have run the instalation script with my IIS setupp and the SQLEx...

latest post: minas wrote: Hi, You'll need to just add the users into SQL Server manually. Pl...

develop a service question?

first post: zxpsky wrote: when i develop a service ,i meet the error :Error 1 The command "to...

latest post: minas wrote: Hi zxpsky , To get ESB.NET to expose the Hello service, do the foll...

Runtime Error: Management Console online

first post: patti wrote: Hi, bevor installing the esb, i would like to try out the manage...

latest post: minas wrote: Hi Patti, Thanks for that. The URL was changed after an upgrade. ...

Problem Getting to ESB Management Console

first post: Krypto77 wrote: Hello, First time user and just started to use this product. I...

latest post: MINAS wrote: Great! RE: http://localhost/ESB/Test/CoreInternetTransportAdaptor...

Problems running test

first post: rupurt wrote: Hi there guys I am new to ESB.NET and i am having trouble setting i...

latest post: MINAS wrote: :)

Getting Re-Started!

first post: r5 wrote: Hi, I've been following your project keenly for some time now – I h...

latest post: MINAS wrote: I agree. Today, WCF is the technology of choice with .NET. Hence th...

• 1-6 of 6 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions