wsdl generation

Topics: Developer Forum
May 21, 2012 at 10:55 AM

I have installed v 7.0.94 on Win2008r2 server. When I try to view wsdl for my (or any other service) from ESB  Management Console  I get the following message:

The WSDL For this Service is available here:

Service Definition for Service: ESB.NET.ServicesJK1.MyService1
Service Definition File Path : C:\Program Files\Keystroke\ESB_NET\Default\Source\ESB\LobSystems\lcs\ctx\ESB.NET.ServicesJK1\Config\ESB.NET.ServicesJK1.MyService1.bsdl
Output File Name : C:\Program Files\Keystroke\ESB_NET\Default\Source\ESB\LobSystems\lcs\ctx\ESB.NET.ServicesJK1\Config\ESB.NET.ServicesJK1.MyService1.wsdl

Click on The WSDL For this Service is available here cause an error:

HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

There is also no wsdl file in C:\Program Files\Keystroke\ESB_NET\Default\Source\ESB\LobSystems\lcs\ctx\ESB.NET.ServicesJK1\Config directory.

Is there any other way to generate .wsdl file ?

Coordinator
May 28, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Jacekk wrote:

I have installed v 7.0.94 on Win2008r2 server. When I try to view wsdl for my (or any other service) from ESB  Management Console  I get the following message:

The WSDL For this Service is available here:

Service Definition for Service: ESB.NET.ServicesJK1.MyService1
Service Definition File Path : C:\Program Files\Keystroke\ESB_NET\Default\Source\ESB\LobSystems\lcs\ctx\ESB.NET.ServicesJK1\Config\ESB.NET.ServicesJK1.MyService1.bsdl
Output File Name : C:\Program Files\Keystroke\ESB_NET\Default\Source\ESB\LobSystems\lcs\ctx\ESB.NET.ServicesJK1\Config\ESB.NET.ServicesJK1.MyService1.wsdl

Click on The WSDL For this Service is available here cause an error:

HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found

The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

There is also no wsdl file in C:\Program Files\Keystroke\ESB_NET\Default\Source\ESB\LobSystems\lcs\ctx\ESB.NET.ServicesJK1\Config directory.

Is there any other way to generate .wsdl file ?

Hi Jacekk, firstly, apologies for the delay in responding.

It seems the junction points are not setup correctly.

Please run the following command:

"~\Source\ESB\Base\Setup\FixFolderLinks.wsf"

from the directory you've installed ESB.NET into.

eg.

"C:\ESB\Dev\Source\ESB\Base\Setup\FixFolderLinks.wsf"

or

"C:\Program Files\Keystroke\ESB_NET\Default\Source\ESB\Base\Setup\FixFolderLinks.wsf"

It will attempt to run the following:

'mklink /j C:\ESB\Dev\Source\ESB\Base\Manage\EMC\BSDL C:\ESB\Dev\Source\ESB\Base\Configuration\BSDL
 'mklink /j C:\ESB\Dev\Source\ESB\Base\Manage\EMC\XmlSchemas\ESB.Core.XMLSchemas C:\ESB\Dev\Source\ESB\Base\XmlSchemas\ESB.Core.XMLSchemas
 'mklink /j C:\ESB\Dev\Source\ESB\Base\Manage\EMC\XmlSchemas\ESB.LobSystems.XMLSchemas C:\ESB\Dev\Source\ESB\LobSystems\XmlSchemas  

you may have to go to the file system & delete the directories first (not the contents if it's a junction).

Cheers, Minas